CoinZoom is an institutional-grade digital currency trading platform. It offers services in buying, selling, and trading Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and other top digital currency pairs
Scope of Work
As a part of the statement of work (SOW) between CoinZoom and Oodles Technologies, we were required to provide the following deliverables:
- Re-design the UI used by CoinZoom exchange
- Provide full backend development with Bitgo integration
- Support 10 Coins in MVP
- Set up of AWS infrastructure for the development and test servers
- Working exchange platform for mobile and web application;
- Admin section for managing the Exchange platform
We have “done this before” in foreign exchange markets and are using our know-how to build a reliable, safe, compliant, and innovative digital currency exchange. Oodles Technologies provided consulting design and implementation of the project.
- Order Processing Services for checking all conditions and rules required for each order
- Order Services that stored data in DB [Mysql]
- Order Matching and Execution Services
- Order Book Services
- Trade Services to be used as a ticker for executed trade
- Metadata Services to store metadata
- Account Services with IdentityMind for the KYC update, bank information update, and other personal information and settings
- Wallet Services with Bitgo integration to manage all the information regarding the finances
- Blockchain Services with Bitgo integration for scenarios requiring blockchain deposit and withdrawal from outside the system is required.
- Log Aggregator Service to broadcast its logs and user activity to a message queue
- Log and Activity Ticker Services to broadcast the logs and activity to different teams
- Authentication & Authorization Service for authentication and authorization purpose
- Liquidity Provider Services to add liquidity from the third party
- Trade Chart Service with ChartIQ to create the trade data for candlestick graphs from the Order Book database and save it in the trade chart database.