1) What informations we may collect about you
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
2) How we use your personal Data We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- To send invoices and payment requests for money owed to us by you.
- To provide better user experience, troubleshoot, and maintain our website.
- To evaluate website performance, including most visited parts and frequency of visits.
- To sign you up for our services with the registration of your details.
- To validate your use of our services.
- To contact you and respond to your queries about our services.
- To evaluate your application for a job posted by us.
3) How do we secure your information? We are a service company that is only successful due to trust in our company, in our customers and vice versa. Thus the protection of your personal data is a very important and special concern for us.
We handle the data you provide carefully and conscientiously. Collection, processing, and use of your data only proceeds in the context of the legal provisions, or in the case of your explicit consent. Your personal data and the personal data of others that you provide us with, will not be sold, rented, or disclosed to third parties for other commercial reasons, such as for marketing purposes.
Personal data consists of individual details about your personal or factual circumstances.
The safety and protection of your personal information are critical for our business operations. We have put in place a host of security measures including data encryption. That being said, despite the reasonable measures undertaken by us to protect your information, internet transmissions, computer systems, and wireless connections are susceptible to vulnerabilities
[For the Attention of European Economic Area Residents]Our data practices comply with GDPR requirements. Your use of our services involves the transfer of your personal information to countries outside the EEA to third parties. The data protection standards applicable in these countries differ from those of the EEA. Our service providers are primarily located in the US, UK, Australia, and Asia. We use Standard Contractual Clauses to safeguard the transfer of data outside the EEA.
4) Disclosure of your personal information If required, we may disclose your information to:
- Oodles Technologies-controlled affiliates
- Business Partners
- Authorized third-parties
- Storing your preferences and settings - Settings that enable our website optimally and as per your preferences.
6) What are your rights? Your personal information belongs to you. You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your information possessed by us. You also have the right to object to the way your information is processed. You can withdraw consent ou have provided us to use your personal information. You can object to the way we use your information to improve our services. However, there are certain limitations in cases where we have legal requirements to process your personal information.