1) What informations we may collect about you
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
2) How we use your personal DataWe will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- To send invoices and payment requests for money owed to us by you.
- To provide better user experience, troubleshoot, and maintain our website.
- To evaluate website performance, including most visited parts and frequency of visits.
- To sign you up for our services with the registration of your details.
- To validate your use of our services.
- To contact you and respond to your queries about our services.
- To evaluate your application for a job posted by us.
3) How do we secure your information?
4) Disclosure of your personal informationIf required, we may disclose your information to:
- Oodles Technologies-controlled affiliates
- Business Partners
- Authorized third-parties
- Storing your preferences and settings - Settings that enable our website optimally and as per your preferences.