OpenCv filters for Mobiles
OpenCV is an open-source computer vision library comprising of programming functions for image and video analysis which is released under BSD license. This library is optimized and mainly designed for building real-time smart applications. The OpenCV library is cross-platform and written in C/C++, Python as well as the java interface. It supports Windows, iOS, Android, Linux and MacOS.
OpenCV comes with a statistical machine learning library that includes:
- Gradient boosting trees
- Decision tree learning
- Maximization Algorithm
- K-nearest neighbour learning
- Artificial neural networks
- Super vector machine (SVM)
- Forest machine
- Its primary interface is in C/C++.
- OpenCV also enables the deep learning frameworks TensorFlow, Torch/PyTorch, and Caffe.
- Optimized forOpenCV applications run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and mobile operating systems like Android and iOSreal-time image processing & computer vision applications.
- OpenCV applications run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and mobile operating systems like Android and iOS.
Oodles Technologies offers high-quality solutions for building custom mobile apps with OpenCV integration. We have a team of skilled engineers with excellent knowledge for creating high-octane web and mobile apps by making use of OpenCV. We use latest tools, frameworks and technologies. Our developers are also adept in implementing Machine Learning algorithms in all kinds of applications.
We have an impressive portfolio of clients from all over the world and we have worked on numerous OpenCV projects successfully. If you look forward to implement OpenCV in your mobile or web applications, we are always there for you with a one-stop solution for all your needs. We have proven track of successful projects.