1. Strong in C# and? ?ability to write a clean code?, with a good knowledge of their
2. Familiarity with the .Net core, ASP.NET framework and MVC design patterns.
3. Must have strong hands-on OOPS concepts and should have Strong
4. Must have strong knowledge of data structures.
6. Should have a good knowledge of relational databases like Sql server, Stored
Procedures and be able to write complex queries.
7. Understanding of Agile methodologies.
8. Excellent Debugging and troubleshooting skills.
9. Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
10.Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable
11.Should have a knowledge of ?unit test cases?.
12.Good communication skills.
1. To collect the software requirement by client and develop the application as per
2. To develop, design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable coding.
3. Develop innovative solutions to handle complex problems using C# and .NET
4. Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and
5. Contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design,
implementation, and test.
6. Detect, report, investigate, and fix issues/defects of the product.
7. Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical
8. Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other
9. Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
10.Candidates should be able to work on assignments with the latest guidelines.
11. Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
12.Plan and identify the areas for modification and improvement.
DESIGNATION: EXECUTIVE- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Less than 1 year
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
Research and identify new market opportunities.
Have a great understanding of digital services and how they can benefit clients.
Be a motivated and focused individual with great organisational and interpersonal skills.
Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge on all things digital.
Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s
Win new business and achieve agreed revenue and margin targets.
Generate high quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts.
Write compelling business proposals.
Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales.
Identify Prospective leads in the Globe region using different tools like Linkedin etc.
Bachelor's degree is required.
Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
Excellent leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal).
High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Experience of Bidding platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, is a plus.
Experience in creating PPTs.
1.Strong experience in core Java.
2. Hands-on development in a J2EE framework like Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
3. Good knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server with complex SQL
Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers.
4. Candidates must have knowledge of ORM like Hibernate.
5. Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure
6. Unit testing experience using Junit, Spock.
7. Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
8. Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant.
9. Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a
Fabric,Cryptocurrency Supply chain, Blockchain Network, Blockchain Node Setup, Crypto Exchange
development, Corda Blockchain.
11. ?Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Candidate will lead a team of at-least 4 members
2. Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
3. Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
4. Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical
5. Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
6. Design and develop high-quality code.
7. Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
8. Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
9. Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards,
practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
10. Mentor less skilled employees
11. Interact with stakeholders (internal and external) to support product releases and/or resolve
12. Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.